So I’ve been tagged! Which means I have to share ten facts about myself. I will do my best to keep them interesting! You can get to know the very intriguing blogger who tagged me at this location.
1. While I love peace and quiet for some reason I tend to turn out more pages when chaos is going on behind me.
2. My favorite book still to this day is C.S. Lewis’s The Loin, The Witch and The Wardrobe.
3. Gluten is my kryptonite. If you ever want to see me double over in whimpers and sobs trick me into eating the stuff.
4. Putting personal stuff out in the internet universe (including this) scares the living you know what out of me. You might find this rather confusing since this is posted on my blog which is in itself very personal, *but notice, I don’t have very many posts.
5. Even though I do my darndest to come up with an outline before starting a new ms, I always end up staring at a blank screen. Things make sense and unfold as I’m writing…majority of the time I have no idea how a story is going to end.
6. I can’t spell worth a darn…spell check is a crutch for me.
!?! That was only number 6! Geesh, I don’t think I’ve ever reflected this much on myself. Let's see...what else....
7. From the ages 16 to 24 I had an eyebrow ring.
8. My favorite movie is Top Gun, solely because it triggers a flood of nostalgic feelings.
9. If I were a stranger watching my facial expressions as a story played out in my head, I would think I was a crazy person….I’ve been known to randomly bust out giggling.
10. Even though I would *love* to see my name on a novel in a book store, I write for two reasons. One, to relieve stress. Two, there’s no good movies out and I have to entertain myself.
There you have it, ten facts about me! Take them or leave them. Now it’s my turn to start tagging….JulieAnne Lindsey